Firefighter    ■    Power Dispatcher    ■    Husband    ■    Daddy    ■    Grandpa    ■    Crazy Man

Thursday, May 7, 2015

The return of the Grumpy Dispatcher, again

Following another hiatus, I have returned.  Just a touch over a year since my last post.

I have some new ideas about where to go with this blog, some personal stuff going on that I will share about, and have lost the ability to give much of a hoot about whether or not my cover is ever blown.

I say what I mean and I mean what I say.  Well, most of the time.

I see quite a few of my favorite blogs have fallen to the wayside.  Having done so myself now and then, I understand.  Maybe they'll be back some day.  In the meantime, I'll have to start doing some cleanup on my links and blogroll.

How are you guys doing out there?  Anyone still listening?

2 comments:

  1. Yes I am still listening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another reader happy to see a new post.
    Thanks much.

    ReplyDelete