Firefighter    ■    Power Dispatcher    ■    Husband    ■    Daddy    ■    Grandpa    ■    Crazy Man

Friday, November 6, 2009

Your Thoughts and Opinions, Please

OK, I am humbly requesting feedback from my small pool of regular readers who aren't afraid to admit coming back here more than once to read my drivel.

The comments attached to the last few power grid tutorials are, well... they aren't. I am out of touch with how they are being received.

Are they working for you?

Are you learning anything?

Am I going too fast?

Are they too long?

Using too much jargon?

Do you care?

Is there something specific on the grid you want me to talk about?

Should I give up on it all and just make this another fire blog in blogosphere already getting crowded with better fire blogs than this one?

I just need to know what you want, so I can deliver.

Thanks for indulging me with your thoughts.....


No comments:

Post a Comment