Firefighter    ■    Power Dispatcher    ■    Husband    ■    Daddy    ■    Grandpa    ■    Crazy Man

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cop blogs are dropping like flies

Sad to report, another one of my favorite law enforcement blogs went away during my hiatus.

According to the link in my blogroll on the left, The Roanoke Cop posted a note titled "Last Post" about a week ago, which I am sure explained at least in some oblique way why the blog was going away, and the blog is now "invitation only", which is really just the fastest way to block access to your blog without deleting it outright. As such I didn't get to read the 'last post' before the blog was locked.

Bummer. But I get it.

I often wondered how he could remain anonymous when it was probably fairly obvious to many in RPD who likely was the author. As an anonymous blogger myself, I wonder what would happen if I were to be outed. Accordingly, I hold back just a little bit so that I won't get burned seriously if the veil ever gets drawn back.


No comments:

Post a Comment